IK-Group performed a project supplying a repair clamp for an 8” pipeline. The main objective and structural integrity of the clamp was to physically lock the clamp and pipeline together thereafter securing the long-term sealing function. Any further movements of the pipeline at the bend location will not introduce any deformation/movements at the sealing locations.
- Size: 8"
- Design pressure: 99 bar
- Strength test pressure: 142 bar
- Leak test pressure: 109 bar
- Packer (seal): elastomer/HNBR
- Medium: sweet gas (pipeline)
- Water depth: 40m
- Temperature: 4°C to 50°C (Pipeline)
- Installation method: diver
- Design life: 25 years
Delivery - 8 weeks