Sales Engineer Topside
Are you driven by the succeeding in sales? Do you get a buzz when the deal gets done? Then you might just be our new Sales engineer!
As Sales Engineer your will be responsible for originating sales for the business area IK Topside. We deliver various solutions for pipe and pipeline repair mainly for the Norwegian Continental Shelf and onshore facilities.
This is an operational position, focused on short and mid-term execution. It owns all processes and activities that enables IK Topside to achieve its revenue targets within specific product lines.
Our customers are major and supermajor energy suppliers as well as their long-term MMO and EPCI contractors. They operate within upstream, gas and renewables and energy solutions, as well as downstream. They are technology driven and in the forefront of their peers.
Strategic sales development
According to the IK Topside 2025 strategy we will increase export to other markets towards the end of the strategic period and further into the 2030 strategy period. You will deliver on our 2025 strategy and participate in shaping the 2030 strategy.
This entails creating customer engagement plans, owning the customer relationship, identifying new opportunities to build the sales pipeline, promoting the value propositions of IK Topside, owning the execution of the sales strategies, supporting the Service Delivery function to create flawless deliveries.
- Sales of IK Topside main product lines.
- Business development and strategy initiatives within own area of responsibility.
- Drive customer engagement.
- Further develop and execute business plan.
- Contribute with market trends and customer information.
- Develop and maintain sales.
- Contribute to IK Group’s marketing and sales strategy.
- Participate in external and internal forums and promote IK-Groups values, products, capabilities, and expertise.
- Meet financial goals and KPIs as agreed upon.
- Collaborate with other units to reach corporate goals.
- Create marketing content.
- Customer focus
- Structured and systematic
- Leadership and mentoring skills
- Quality focused
- Entrepreneurial skills
- Attitude and skills according to company values
- Business and service oriented
- To be up to date on market moves and trends
- Drive to meet challenging goals
- Relevant education at university level
- Preferably engineering degree
- Fluent in the English.
Preferably a minimum of 5 years’ experience from the energy industry – internationally and/or from the Norwegian Continental shelf. The work shall be conducted in accordance with relevant laws and regulations, high ethical international ABC standards and the company management system.
You will report to Vice President Topside, and you are expected to be an active contributor in building a culture based on our company values: